- Research Highlights: Plant-Associated Microbes: From Rhizobia To Plant Microbiomes
- M&E has an Impact Factor of 2.909 according to the 2016 Journal Citation Reports.
- From Editor-in Chief to all the authors：publication fee is revised from January 1, 2018
- Most Valuable Paper of The Year 2016
- 2017 Most Cited Paper and Review
- Taiwan Society of Microbial Ecology (TSME) and Japanese Society of Plant Microbe Interactions (JSPMI) have joined the collaborative editing of M&E.
- Energy Metabolism during Anaerobic Methane Oxidation in ANME Archaea
- Metagenomics and Bioinformatics in Microbial Ecology: Current Status and Beyond
- Are Symbiotic Methanotrophs Key Microbes for N Acquisition in Paddy Rice Root?
- Effect of Probiotics/Prebiotics on Cattle Health and Productivity
Highly downloaded articles (the latest)
- A Comprehensive, Automatically Updated Fungal ITS Sequence Dataset for Reference-Based Chimera Control in Environmental Sequencing Efforts
- R. Henrik Nilsson, Leho Tedersoo, Martin Ryberg, Erik Kristiansson, Martin Hartmann, Martin Unterseher, Teresita M. Porter, Johan Bengtsson-Palme, Donald M. Walker, Filipe de Sousa, Hannes Andres Gamper, Ellen Larsson, Karl-Henrik Larsson, Urmas Kõljalg, Robert C. Edgar, Kessy Abarenkov
Vol. 30 (2015) No. 2 p. 145-150
- Survival of Enveloped and Non-Enveloped Viruses on Inanimate Surfaces
- Swan Firquet, Sophie Beaujard, Pierre-Emmanuel Lobert, Famara San, Delphine Caloone, Daniel Izard, Didier Hober
Vol. 30 (2015) No. 2 p. 140-144
- The Tomato Wilt Fungus Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici shares Common Ancestors with Nonpathogenic F. oxysporum isolated from Wild Tomatoes in the Peruvian Andes
- Keigo Inami, Takeshi Kashiwa, Masato Kawabe, Akiko Onokubo-Okabe, Nobuko Ishikawa, Enrique Rodríguez Pérez, Takuo Hozumi, Liliana Aragón Caballero, Fatima Cáceres de Baldarrago, Mauricio Jiménez Roco, Khalid A. Madadi, Tobin L. Peever, Tohru Teraoka, Motoichiro Kodama, Tsutomu Arie